Leah Singleton is formerly counsel at Alston & Bird LLP’s Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Practice Group. She has practiced in employee benefits for 15 years and uses a practical and business-focused approach to advise her clients on complex employee benefits matters, drawing on prior experience as a compliance consultant at a large human resources consulting firm and as a former small business owner herself. Leah focuses her practice on advising corporate, not-for-profit, governmental, and individual clients in all matters relating to employee benefit plans and executive compensation at every phase, from plan design and implementation to plan termination, including ongoing compliance with applicable laws such as ERISA and the Internal Revenue Code.
Leah earned her law degree from Mercer University – Walter F. George School of Law. As an undergraduate, she attended University of West Georgia and graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics.
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers (GAWL)
- Women in Pensions Network
- Former board member of the Boys & Girls Club of West Georgia Pike County
- Former chair of the Achievement in Corporate Excellence Awards of the Worldwide Employee Benefits Professionals